Cheating Spouse | Infidelity | Surveillance | Cheater Identification
Infidelity / Cheating Spouse Investigations – Houston Cheating Spouse / Infidelity Investigations since 1998 | When conducting Cheating Spouse Investigations, A.I.S.S. often finds ourselves performing Surveillance, Lover Identification, Reverse Cell #, Email and Social Media Investigations. Is your spouse or significant other cheating on you? If you are having doubts, instead of trying to figure it out on your own, (and risk getting caught), it’s always better to hire a professional. Often we can find out what’s going on in just a few days.
Typically, Surveillance is needed in order to find out what someone is up to. Most Cheating Spouse investigations will take at least 4 hours, including drive time to/from the location. Depending on the activity of the Subject, sometimes that is all you need. Each case is different and we are here to work with you to help you find out what is going on.
In addition to Surveillance, you might also want/need:
- Internet Investigation
- Computer forensics
- Lie Detector / Polygraph
- Body Fluid Test Kit
- Phone Number Research
- GPS Tracking Device (check out or Vehicle Tracking Device Sales page)To help you make your decision, be sure to also check out our Guide To Cheating Spouse Investigations
(found in our TRAINING section)
for some tell tale signs that your spouse or significant other MAY be cheating on you, and ways to catch them!
Here is a short excerpt from the manual:
“When it comes to signs of cheating, your spouse may have some, none, or all of the typical signs. People are different. Situations are different. Unfortunately there is no litmus test that you can use to determine if someone is a cheater. What you can do, is use the following examples of what cheaters have done in the past, to see if they are familiar.
Here are some examples of Red Flags that may indicate a cheater:
IF YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER…
- Is offended by small comments that once went unnoticed, but now they want to engage in an argument over the little things.
- Begins taking a stronger interest out of the blue in their appearance or becomes obsessed with losing weight/gaining weight quickly.
- They will often join a health club, begin body building, sun-tanning, etc.
- Will look into body changing procedures like plastic surgery, teeth whitening, liposuction, hair removal, vasectomy, tattoo removal.
- They start wearing makeup when they are just going out to run errands or hang out with friends, (when they never used to).
- Will buy a new wardrobe or begin wearing a new cologne/perfume.
- They may start to wear stylish clothing or trends that they were never interested in before. (Different haircut, facial hair, piercings, tattoos).
- Will begin to keep company with a certain person or group of individuals that you have never met. Many times, this person will be someone with whom they are sharing the guilt with. It may be someone who has gone through a cheating relationship themselves.
- All of a sudden they are taking an interest in a new sport or hobby. Examples: running, mud runs, cross fit, motorcycles, watching or participating in sporting events, anything that is a solo activity, or an activity that gets them out of the house for extended periods without you.
- They may sign up for activities without you and say, “Oh, I didn’t think you would be interested in that.”.
- Will begin to “work late” when they seldom have in the past. The working late excuse will change from last minute calls from the office, to giving you advance notice of having to go out of town for the weekend. Sometimes this is a feeling out method to see how much time they can sneak away for without upsetting you. If you put up too much of a fight, they may cancel the business trip out of town, and continue with the late nights.
- Will often lose sexual interest in you or only have sex after drinking alcohol. Sometimes the opposite is true too. They may all of a sudden become extremely amorous and want frequent sex. This could be from guilt, or they may be using you as a release because they are not yet getting sex from the person they are now interested in.
- They might become very sexually active with you shortly after you confront them about something strange (red flag) that you noticed. This is often used to distract you and make you think everything is ok.
- They may try to spice up the relationship with sex toys, games, fantasies, or methods that you have not done in the past.”
PLUS MANY MORE FOUND IN THE MANUAL