Covert Tracker -
!! IN STOCK NOW !!
Covert Vehicle Tracker - 4G
Reg Price: $225
Sale Price: $125
OBD-II Port Tracker - New 4G
!! IN STOCK NOW !!
OBD II Port Tracker - 4G
Reg Price: $250
Sale Price: $100
Covert Tracker Hard Wire Power Kit
Hard Wire Kit
Covert Tracker Hard Wire Power Kit
No More Recharging the unit!
Houston GPS Vehicle Tracking Device Sales
In Stock in North Houston / Spring Texas – GPS Tracking Devices. Now with 4G!
GPS Vehicle Tracking Device Sales. When vehicle surveillance (following) is impossible or impractical, use a GPS tracker. Real Time Location Results! Results via web or phone. All laws apply. In Stock Now. Call for details.
After the purchase of the Real Time GPS Trackers it’s only $24.95 per month of tracking. No activation or cancellation fees.
The covert tracking device is compact, completely waterproof, and about the size of a small roll of scotch tape. It has an extremely powerful internal magnet for easy placement and is powered by a rechargeable lithium polymer battery that can last 2 weeks on average (depends on driving habits and tracking update frequency). Multiple tracking plans are available depending on your needs. Tracking updates range from 3 seconds to 1 minute. (Hard wire kit available for unlimited power)
- Personal GPS for reliable tracking of people, vehicles, and/or assets
- Ultra-compact design | 100% Waterproof | Built-in Super Strength Magnet
- Attaches to vehicle | Fits in small pockets | Discretely hide in a backpack, case or purse
- Track & map (with Google Maps) in real time on web-based software or SilverCloud App
- Text & email alerts | Geo-fencing | Vehicle Tracking | Location Reporting | Historical Playback
- $24.95 a month for 1 minute update intervals | No cancellation fees | No contracts | Unlimited Data
** We also sell a “Less-Covert” model that plugs into the vehicle’s OBD-II port. This unit runs off of the vehicle’s power supply, so there is no need for recharging. These types are perfect for monitoring teenagers or those who may not notice something plugged into the OBD-II port. This unit comes with an aftermarket extension cable for the port, which can hide the unit under the dash.
If you have a small investigative budget, don’t know when the Subject will be leaving the house, or you don’t need video of the Subject, a GPS Tracker may be the way to go.
Example: If regular Surveillance is billed from $85 – $120 per hour and .50 – .75 cents per mile, one 5 hour day of Surveillance would be: (not including mileage and Sales Tax at 8.25%)
The TOTAL for just 5 hours of regular Surveillance: $425 – $600
On the other hand…
COVERT TRACKING DEVICE: $25/month for unlimited use!
TEXAS PENAL CODE | TITLE 4. INCHOATE OFFENSES
CHAPTER 16. CRIMINAL INSTRUMENTS, INTERCEPTION OF WIRE OR ORAL COMMUNICATION, AND INSTALLATION OF TRACKING DEVICE
Sec. 16.06. UNLAWFUL INSTALLATION OF TRACKING DEVICE.
(a) In this section:
(1) “Electronic or mechanical tracking device” means a device capable of emitting an electronic frequency or other signal that may be used by a person to identify, monitor, or record the location of another person or object.
(2) “Motor vehicle” has the meaning assigned by Section 501.002, Transportation Code.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly installs an electronic or mechanical tracking device on a motor vehicle owned or leased by another person. (YOU must be on the registration to attach a tracker)
(c) An offense under this section is a Class A misdemeanor.
(d) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section that the person:
(1) obtained the effective consent of the owner or lessee of the motor vehicle before the electronic or mechanical tracking device was installed;
(2) assisted another whom the person reasonably believed to be a peace officer authorized to install the device in the course of a criminal investigation or pursuant to an order of a court to gather information for a law enforcement agency; or
(3) was a private investigator licensed under Chapter 1702, Occupations Code, who installed the device:
(A) with written consent:
(i) to install the device given by the owner or lessee of the motor vehicle; and
(ii) to enter private residential property, if that entry was necessary to install the device, given by the owner or lessee of the property; or
(B) pursuant to an order of or other authorization from a court to gather information.
(e) This section does not apply to a peace officer who installed the device in the course of a criminal investigation or pursuant to an order of a court to gather information for a law enforcement agency.
… In other words, if YOU are not on the REGISTRATION of the vehicle, you can’t legally install a tracking device. NOWHERE above does it state SPOUSES ARE EXEMPT due to “community property”. NOWHERE does it state boyfriends/girlfriends living together are exempt. If YOUR NAME is not on the title, DO NOT DO IT. If your attorney says you can do it, you better get that in writing! You also can NOT have someone on your behalf install it, (friend, PI, family member), unless the person who installs it has WRITTEN permission from the owner of the vehicle.
Vehicle Trackers have serial numbers. If you ILLEGALLY placed one on a vehicle and it was discovered, the Subject will most likely call the Police. The Police can very easily trace this unit to A.I.S.S. A.I.S.S. will supply Law Enforcement with your information, since we warned you ahead of time about placing a tracking device on a vehicle in Texas that you don’t own.
A.I.S.S. only sells these devices. We do NOT install or monitor them. It is up to YOU, the purchaser, to follow all laws.
Due to the nature of this item, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. We can ship for an additional fee, or you can pick up in North Houston by appointment only.
Give us a call today to discuss your case with a free confidential telephone consultation.
To purchase a tracker, please call 281-397-9535 for instruction on payment and pickup. These items are usually in stock, in North Houston / Spring. We can accept Cash, Credit Cards, or PayPal. All sales final on tracking devices and accessories.